Locally owned and operated ink! Coffee Company is looking for a rock solid Store Manager in Denver, CO.
This position is a great opportunity to grow with a strong coffee retailer in the Colorado marketplace. We want to speak to people that truly understand the coffee business! If you possess the following traits we would love to hear from you: Love coffee, like to drink coffee, love to talk about coffee & you don't mind if you smell like coffee at the end of the day.
- Lead the store and motivate all staff
- You will also work with smoothies and food, but you MUST love coffee!
- We desire a minimum of 1 year of coffee experience
- You have a positive, friendly, & customer focused personality
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts that can include early mornings, afternoons, weekends, holidays & evenings
- You should have to have a friendly attitude at 5:30am!
- Willing to do a job passionately, have fun and posess to do what it takes attitude
- Experience with ordering, inventory, and P & L statements
- Must have the ability to be a leader! (Natural leaders desired!)
- Must posses the ability to handle all aspects of personnel decisions for your respective store
- Must be willing to learn things the ink! Coffee way. (Our competitors do a nice job, but we do things with our own style and passion)
Benefits and Perks
- Health insurance
- 401 K
- PPO plan – pre-tax deductions for health insurance and 401K
- Advancement opportunities
- Free coffee and tea beverages-on the clock or off at any of our 16 locations
- Discounts on everything else we serve
- Quarterly bonuses for store managers
If this sounds like a challenge that you truly can handle, please send us your cover letter and resume.
Internal and External candidates encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Coffee: 1 year (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)