Edward-Elmhurst Health includes three hospitals — Edward Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital, and Linden Oaks Behavioral Health — and an extensive ambulatory care network that provides comprehensive healthcare to residents of the west and southwest suburbs of Chicago. Edward-Elmhurst Health provides comprehensive healthcare at more than 60 locations in the suburbs of Chicago.
For the fourth year in a row, Edward-Elmhurst Health has been named one of the nation’s 15 Top Health Systems by Fortune/IBM Watson Health. For the second year in a row, Fortune/IBM Watson Health has named Edward Hospital and Elmhurst Hospital among the 100 Top Hospitals in the U.S.
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for counseling and teaching breastfeeding mothers and education of all levels of nursing staff and physicians regarding breastfeeding techniques. Acts as a patient advocate regarding breastfeeding for all hospital program planning.
HOURS: Part-time (0.6 FTE) 7am-7:30pm Monday through Friday; Includes weekend and holiday rotations
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience as an IBCLC
- IBCLC- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- CPR –BLS from the American Heart Association
- NRP certification or within 6 months of hire.
- Benefits offered by Edward-Elmhurst Health include: (eligibility varies by FTE)
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Fitness center membership
- Plus many other Employee Perks
Location: Edward-Elmhurst Health · OB LACTATION
Schedule: Part time, Days/Evenings, 7am-7:30pm