We are seeking a NDT/QC Technicians to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- All applicants must be US citizens. Foreign nationals and green card holders are not eligible.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Safe work practices are a must. Use of personal protective equipment is required.
- Exposure to heat, noise and vibration typical of a heavy manufacturing environment;
- Selected candidates may be evaluated with a written and practical skills assessment.
- Successful candidates must successfully complete a physical examination and physical with a drug screen (hair sample).
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in non-destructive testing (ultrasonic, mag particle, liquid penetrant certification required
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.45 to $17.52 /hour