Allied Stone is the largest importer and fabricator of natural stone countertops in Texas and we are currently seeking Full-Time Sanders/Polishers positions for expansion. Idea is to sand and polish nature stone, granite, and marble pieces to luxury standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Polish objects or parts to correct defects or to prepare surfaces for further finishing, using hand tools and power.
- Measure and mark equipment, objects or parts to ensure polishing standards are met.
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions.
- Transfer equipment, objects or parts to specific word areas, using moving devices.
- Great attention to detail required.
- Do heavy lifting at times.
- Ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Maintain an efficient, clean, and organized work area.
- Sand or polishing experiences are the plus
- Granite/Marble materials knowledge or relative construction background preferred
- Commit to work on time and retain communication with supervisor and manager daily
The total compensation package includes:
- Competitive yearly salary
- Health insurance Options
- 401K Options
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time