Under general supervision of the Lending Systems Manager, is responsible for overall administration and configuration for all feature/functionality of the Temenos LMS from origination through servicing. As the primary contact, this position will leverage extensive system knowledge to collaborate and support business needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(in %; all functions’ total should = 100%)
Essential Function Description
Collaboration and Internal Business Partner
- The position serves as the primary point of contact for questions, issue resolution, and enhancements of Temenos LMS Origination. Manage requests from internal users while troubleshooting issues in a timely manner and escalating items to Temenos technical support as needed.
- Fully responsible for problem management activities such as issue resolution and root cause analysis.
- Apply knowledge of the credit union’s business model and apply system configuration to satisfy all end user needs.
- Maintain knowledge of and Consumer Lending processes, procedures, and guidelines. Including staying informed on industry compliance and regulation standards. Meet regularly with Consumer Lending Management to support the business.
- Use technical expertise to collaborate with IT, as well as with other UFCU interfacing system administrators such as Symitar Episys, Engage, Online Banking, Mobile Banking, etc.
- Works collaboratively with business units at all times to assist in the development of projects to meet UFCU strategic objectives.
- Act as lead for Consumer Lending through effective collaboration with:
- IT Infrastructure and Telecomm teams to ensure proper integration of the environment
- Interfacing system administrators, to ensure system interfaces are properly designed and consistent with enterprise wide network architecture
- Other business units to utilize and maintain reports and views for marketing and analytic campaigns.
System Knowledge and Process Improvement
- Work collaboratively with Consumer Lending management teams to determine process or procedures improvements that could help streamline or automate processes.
- Has basic working knowledge of our other loan originations systems such as Encompass for Mortgage Lending and Credit Quest for Commercial Lending.
- Researches and recommends framework configurations to optimize UFCU member and employee experience.
- Works closely with Consumer Lending Management to ensure Temenos LMS Loan Origination system is continuing to provide us regulatory/compliance solutions to protect the credit union.
Administration, Reporting, Testing and Documentation:
- Work closely with Consumer Lending Management team to prepare, test, train and implement system enhancements or releases.
- Implement Framework configurations, screen designs, rules, and workflows
- Manage Queues, Views and Dashboards for Management team and end users to better manage the pipelines, workflows, security groups, user profiles, Decision Models, loan product definitions, adding and disabling users as necessary.
- Creation, maintenance and deployment of reports to support the goals and objectives for Consumer Lending
- Tracking and reporting of system issues and defects.
- Track Service Level Agreements with UFCU IT and Temenos. Make recommendations and report findings to Collections and Consumer Lending Management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Maintain strict adherence and compliance to all laws, rules, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls specific to your role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, Certifications, etc.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ consumer lending and/or collections experience required.
- Credit union or other financial institution experience preferred.
- Preferred experience with Temenos LMS Origination formerly known as Akcelerant Framework Lending
- Familiarity with current collection and consumer lending laws and regulations, understanding of documentation relating to consumer loans, and/or familiarity with credit union philosophies and practices preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong computer skills, overall technical aptitude and ability to quickly gain proficiency in new programs utilized by the lending department.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to properly safeguard confidential information
- Well-developed ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of the consumer loan process, documentation, requirements; governmental and agency requirements; and terminology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills are essential.
- Ability to consistently and effectively make evaluative judgments.
- Must be bondable.