Work as part of Booz Allen's corporate Cybersecurity team and gain knowledge of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs), types of attacks, including phishing waves and watering holes, partners and trusted relationships, and advanced adversaries. Analyze a variety of information and Cyber threat intelligence relevant to the threats facing Booz Allen's systems and networks, learning how to interpret and process incoming reports and evaluating the value of different sources. Maintain responsibility for processing incoming reports and associated IOCs, performing network and infrastructure searches, building out adversary profiles within the intelligence wiki, and identifying opportunities for process improvement.
- 3+ months of experience as an intern within a corporate Cybersecurity team
- Experience with identifying Cyber threats for a large corporation
- Experience with scripting in Java or Python
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree by June 2019
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.