We are looking for a motivated and hardworking deckhand to join our team!
Your qualities include: Responsible, reliable, hardworking, courteous, and professional appearance deckhand required for Club Membership Company.
Deckhand will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining 3 boats inside and out.
Obtain supplies for boats when required.
Stay on top of schedules-training provided on various required troubleshooting
Knowledge of gas and diesel engines a plus but not mandatory.
First Mate when captained for charter services or member services.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Understanding and ability to work with excel schedules or basic computer knowledge
- Be able to lift heavy object weighing over 20 lbs
- Be able to handle the weather elements including extreme heat, cold, and even rain
- Be comfortable on the water
- Be able to work days and weekends
-Agile, prompt and reliable - a real multi-tasker
- Must have a great personality and be able to greet every customer, solve problems in a continuous way, and be a motivating team member
-Must have days and weekends available even though it will be predominantly week days with weekends on call basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $2,500.00 to $3,000.00 /month