Pivot Physical Therapy is the Mid-Atlantic's leading provider of physical therapy and sports medicine services. We are committed to clinical excellence and strives to provide our patients with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice.
The Physical Therapist Role:
Pivot has an immediate need for a passionate and driven outpatient Physical Therapist in Jacksonville, NC. If you are licensed Physical Therapist looking for rewarding career in a setting that supports career growth, clinical excellence and team work, apply now.
Excellent opportunity for new grads as well as a tenured clinician!
Physical Therapist responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Evaluates all patients referred for physical therapy
- Completes and submits all required documentation via EMR
- Confers with person’s most closely associated with the active management of the patient and to keep them informed of any additional patient needs, treatment modifications and/or progress
- Maintains a patient treatment schedule consistent with the needs of the clinic
What's in It for You:
- Excellent salary and benefits compensation package
- $1,000 in CEU reimbursement plus unlimited online CEUs through our partnership with MedBridge Education
- One-of-a-kind New Grad Mentorship program and NPTE Exam Prep
- APTA-accredited OCS Fast Track and Residency programs through our partnership with NxtGen Institute of Physical Therapy
- Advanced dry needling certification through our partnership with Myopain Seminars
- Specialized certifications including Concussion Management, Manual Therapy, Sports Physical Therapy, Pelvic Health, Therapeutic Pain Specialist and Industrial Health through our partnership with Evidence in Motion and Vestibular Rehab through our partnership with American Balance Institute -- Pivot offers the most robust clinical advancement opportunities in the industry!
- Career growth opportunities
- Opportunities to be part of Pivot’s Clinic Excellence Team and 20/20 Journal Club to promote and discuss the latest research and trends in the field of physical therapy
- Opportunities to be a paid Clinical Instructor and/or New Grad Mentor
- Clinical mentors and physical therapist education programs with instructors such as Greg Smith, ATC, former Head Athletic Trainer for the Washington Capitals; Carole B. Lewis, PT, DPT, GTC, GCS, MSG, MPA, PhD, FAPTA, and well-known leader in the field of geriatric rehabilitation
- Professional, supportive and fun work environment fostered by a team of well-respected and well-liked clinicians who take pride in the challenges of meaningful work
- Referral relationships from the region's top physicians
- Extensive sports medicine team -- we provide physical therapy and sports medicine services to professional, collegiate, scholastic athletes throughout the Mid-Atlantic
Physical Therapist Requirements:
- Graduate of a CAPTE accredited school of Physical Therapy or a school approved by the World Congress of Physical Therapy with preferably a Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Previous experience in outpatient setting preferred
- State licensure or be eligible for state licensure
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and documentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
- outpatient physical therapist: 1 year (Required)
- physical therapist (Required)