Denver, CO – Posted:
Great opportunity for a B2B, Light medical rep, clinician with Radiology background that wants to do a hybrid role. You will be supporting clinical cases in both the OR and IR suite. You will also be responsible for driving adoption and up-selling to grow the business is established accounts.
- Works independently to support surgical cases with local physicians and other clinicians for training and follow-up.
Growth market share in established accounts by driving increased utilization.
- Work independently without direct supervision in assessing the needs of customers and in providing training programs at customer facilities for physicians, hospital personnel and office staff. This is achieved by developing: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states.
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency.
- Educates the Sales Team on all of the current clinical data and new developments regarding company products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety.
- Determine best methods and needs for dealing with customer complaints, troubleshooting issues, and public relations, and coordinate and liaison with other departments as necessary.
- This is a local position and will require some travel (overnights 25%). No call or weekend activity.
Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
Compensation $80,000 - $120,000
Travel 20 - 40%
Base + Bonus + Car Allowance +Expenses
Bachelor of Arts/Science from an accredited college or university preferred.
Clinical experience in Radiology or with Breast Surgeons a plus
Two + years of clinical sales, or business-to-business (B2B) sales required. Medical sales experience a plus.
Thorough understanding of Ultrasound, Stereotactic (Mammography) and/or MRI imaging modalities a plus