Premier Biotech Labs, LLC, is currently seeking applicants for the positions of: Part time Laboratory Collector in Minneapolis.
Dress Code: Scrubs, closed toe, laboratory safe shoes.
All necessary training will be provided. Experience in the laboratory setting, Electronic Health Records knowledge, and Medical background preferred.
Laboratory Collector Duties and Responsibilities:
- Observed Male Collections
- Greet patients professionally and ensure patient privacy.
- Ensure that all patient paperwork is filled out correctly and all necessary information has been captured at the time of collection (including Ordering Physician, Ordered Tests, Patient Signature, Date, etc.).
- Adhere to all Laboratory Collector protocols, procedures and requirements.
- Utilize appropriate laboratory practices in handling specimens, requisitions, chain of custody.
- Dress according to clinic requirements (scrubs, appropriate lab shoes).
- Data entry into patient Electronic Health Records, fax, scan, copying of documents as necessary.
- Monitor and maintain supplies for laboratory needs and communicate supply requests in a timely manner.
- Conduct self in an ethical, legal, responsible manner at all times with both patients and clinic staff.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables and situations.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to accommodate required scheduling needs.
- Must be comfortable working with specimens (urine, oral fluids).
- Must be a self-motivated and independent worker.
- Must be reliable.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Laboratory/Healthcare experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience working with EHR (Electronic Health Records) is preferred, but not required
- M/T/W/R - Approximately 30 hours/weekly
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Minneapolis, MN (Required)