Crime Scene Cleanup Assistant Supervisor - Toledo, OH
Location: Toledo, OH (must live within 50 minutes of our shop)
Compensation: Up to $28/hr.
Aftermath has an immediate need for a Crime Scene Cleanup - Assistant Supervisor. If you are passionate about helping people during times of tragedy and enjoys working in a hands-on environment, we invite you to apply. This is your opportunity to join a growing company offering a competitive wage structure and benefits.
We are seeking an Assistant Supervisor who is hardworking, empathetic, has excellent communication skills, strong problem-solving skills, effective conflict resolution skills, and is a motivated self-starter. While prior experience in the biohazard industry is a benefit, it is not required. Aftermath provides comprehensive training and certification on safety and compliance, biohazard cleanup process and procedure, and customer service. We are committed to training our Assistant Supervisors for success.
Experience and Skills:
- Will work hand-in-hand with the team to clean up after situations like suicides, homicides, unattended deaths, or accidents.
- In absence of the Supervisor, they will lead all on-site customer interactions, estimate the project scope, project manage the cleanup
- Document and process paperwork
- Will aid the Supervisor in coordinating logistics and travel for the team
- On-going training of process and procedure and safety compliance
- Inventory management
- Oversee maintenance of location and truck
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Driver's License and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Must reside locally and be able to respond to the dispatch office within one hour after receiving a service call
- Occasional overnight travel, including multi-day travel
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Strong Communication skills
- Competency in project management, organization, attention to detail and time management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Previous Supervisory experience preferred
- Background in construction, demolition, restoration, or experience using hand or power tools preferred
- 2+ years of successful technical service or field sales support experience
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
From: Aftermath Services