Business Development Manager
Allivet, one of the largest and fastest growing direct to consumer online retailer of pet medicine and supplies, is seeking a Business Development Manager. This position will lead the white label fulfillment strategy with Food/Drug/Mass Retail partners, They will also continue to manage existing relationships, as well as pursue new business opportunities in the pet space.
- Identify and establish list of target partners and related Growth Partnership accounts
- Own, lead and develop the relationships
- Build and maintain close relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop and implement strategic account and opportunity plans
- Develop and implement strategic project plan for execution of new partnerships.
- Cross-functional collaboration with operations, compliance, marketing, IT, and finance.
- Engage strategic leadership support to help execute account and opportunity plans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5-7 years of business development experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Creative thinking and flexibility -- ability to multi-task and handle pressure in a fast-paced environment
- High level of personal credibility, customer relationship, networking and interpersonal skills
- Animal Health industry a plus, but not critical
- Existing relationships or experience with Food, Drug, and Mass Retail.
- Proven track record of high level strategic skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and demonstrate team leadership skills
- Presentation and communication skills required
- B2B business solutions experience a plus
- Ability to initiate business discussions and drive ongoing engagements with limited guidance.
- Strong project management, problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Miami Lakes, FL 33014 (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)