Who Are We?
Prosper ( https://www.themuse.com/companies/prospermarketplace ) is built on a simple idea: connect people who want to borrow money with those that have money to invest. Prosper is an online marketplace that gives borrowers access to individual and institutional investors. Borrowers get low, fixed rates with no hidden fees or prepayment penalties. Investors can earn great returns through the platform's data-driven underwriting for personal loans, creating a new and diverse investment opportunity. Through Prosper, more than $13 billion in personal loans have helped borrowers consolidate their credit card debt, pay for large purchases, make home improvements and cover medical expenses. Prosper Marketplace is headquartered in San Francisco and has operations in Phoenix.The Prosper marketplace lending platform is owned by Prosper Funding LLC. For more information visit: www.prosper.com and follow Prosper on Twitter @ProsperLoans.
Our Team ( https://www.prosper.com/about-us/management/ )
Our Blog ( https://www.prosper.com/about-us/blog/ )
What We Need
We are seeking a tenacious Technical Sourcer/Recruiter to support Prosper's ambitious hiring goals. A successful Prosper Sourcer/Recruiter has the skills to build an exceptional team while simultaneously maintaining an unparalleled candidate experience. This individual will manage and drive a full recruitment cycle by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing of multiple channels, screening resumes, interviewing and closing candidates, all while working with hiring managers to improve processes. An ambitious self-starter with exceptional communication skills will succeed in this role.
What You Will Do
- Manages full cycle recruiting process for multiple positions across engineering, product, design and tech ops
- Aggressively builds a pipeline of top talent by sourcing across multiple and creative channels
- Interviews and qualifies potential candidates by digging in to ensure they fit Prosper's high bar for skills and culture fit
- Adds value to the candidate experience by going beyond the job description during phone screens, providing deeper insight into how the position fits within the candidate's respective skill set as well as Prosper as a whole
- Ensures a great candidate experience by keeping candidates continually informed with quality communications throughout the hiring process
- Builds strong relationships and collaborates with Prosper's hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals, and evaluates candidates with focus
- Drives offer process, including offer approvals, extensions, negotiations, and closings
- Represents Prosper's mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
What You Will Need To Have
- 1-2 years of technical sourcing or recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Must have experience sourcing on Linkedin or Entelo
- Strong sourcing skills, ability to develop robust, high quality pipelines and think "outside the job description"
- Experience partnering with managers, interviewers, and team members throughout the hiring process
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of Prosper's value proposition and exhibits the ability to represent its brand effectively across multiple channels of communication
- Self-driven and highly motivated, with a true sense of ownership from start to finish
- Must be extremely diligent and detail oriented with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Startup experience preferred
What's In It For You
In addition to working for a world class FinTech company and having a lot of fun doing it, Prosper provides its employees an excellent compensation and benefits plan. The plan includes incentive bonuses, stock options, company paid health, dental and vision insurance, paid vacation time, 401k with employer match and even fitness reimbursement and commuting reimbursement benefits.
Prosper is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.