Contract | Commission | Custom_1
Full Job Description
Our client is a highly respected and regarded organization that provides industry-leading data, as well as research, analytics and events to operators and investors in the real estate industry.
The Senior Client Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing an existing account base, through contract renewal, cross-sell and up-sell activities, while building strong client relationships with existing clients of the Data Service, comprised of capital providers, operators, developers and investors. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding sales targets, performance measures and client satisfaction standards and has a passion for delivering an exceptional client experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly responsible for maintaining and servicing an existing $5+MM book of business, and managing accounts sold by the sales team, surpassing 350+ accounts.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual renewal sales and retention goals.
- Provide proactive client account management and support to ensure highest level of client satisfaction.
- Conduct contract reviews with clients and negotiate annual and multi-year subscription contract terms and pricing.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall retention.
- Understand the value of Data Service products and pricing, as well as competitive offerings, with the ability to articulate value in a meaningful way to clients.
- Actively identify and close upsell opportunities.
- Provide product development recommendations based on direct experience with clients.
- Limited, at most four times per year in conjunction with corporate sponsored and industry events.
Full Benefits including Tele-commute. Salary commensurate to experience plus commissions.