At Pocono Springs, we staff our camp with outstanding people who are dedicated to working with children and creating an atmosphere of family, spirit, and excitement. If you have a passion for life and a desire to impact the lives of children by helping them be their best selves and to also grow as an individual yourself, Pocono Springs is the right place for you. Being a camp counselor is not only one of the most important and rewarding jobs you will ever have — it’s the hardest job that you will ever love!
Aquatics Director Description:
- Leads, supervises and maintains the Pool and Aqua Playground.
- Requires high level of expertise, experience making lesson plans, supervising / guiding staff.
- Must have formal teaching / coaching experience in the activity area, strong organizational skills, be a self-starter and above all, creative!
- You will be instructing children ages 7-15 and have a staff of University aged counselors.
- WSI Required, or availability to take certification.
- Swim Instruction experience mandatory.
- Waterfront Lifeguarding and Safety knowledge highly valued.
Salary for June 11th - July 27th includes room & board, laundry services, and staff t-shirts.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Internship