This is a non-paid volunteer position.
We are looking for people who would be willing to join our churchs brand new worship team and use their talent for Christ, as our ministry grows, we need faithful, compassionate, and committed individuals! If you feel that you have a God given talent and want to use it to Glorify God and exalt him while serving the church and your local community then we got the opportunity for you.
If you have previous experience in worship that is great, but if you don't this is a great place to start and gain experience. You will need to know how to at least play modern contemporary worship but also try to play other types of genres up to including gospel music as we in Northeast Ohio are a diverse city and our church believes in diversity.
- We meet on Sundays at 11:30AM but time will change to 11:00AM (More times will be added as church grows)
- Our Spanish Ministry needs musicians as well
- Willing to take free music developmental classes and follow direction from our Worship Pastor
- Willing to mame a commitment to leadership development
- Willingness to continue musical development (Whenever possible the church would pay for courses, seminars, and conferences)
- ( Approximately up to 10 hours a week ) Hours will increase as church increases in size and eventually a possible salary in the future.
- Contribute to building a worship culture
- Help to raise the next generation of worship leaders
- Partner closely with the Pastor, Worship Pastor, and team in worship planning and evaluation to creatively engage the hearts and minds of the congregation in worship
- Make sure you are on time so all musicians start and pack up together
- Help play at events, concerts, funerals, and parties (As Needed)
- Come to practices when scheduled
- Additionally, make it to meetings, retreats, and or in service training
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours per week: