Spaces is coming to a location near you. We are an Amsterdam born, fast growing company with ambitious global expansion plans. Spaces creates an inspiring environment where people can work, meet with clients, network at one of the many organized events and enjoy a really good cup of coffee or a healthy lunch. We provide a wide variety of services such as meeting rooms, coworking, offices and a barista café. This allows our members to focus on getting down to business.
At Spaces we aim to contribute to a more enjoyable work life. Our work environments are designed for people who loved to be inspired.
What do we do?
Beautifully designed workspace.
A program of interesting business events.
A share & participate principle.
A successful community of entrepreneurs.
Flexible contract terms.
Excellent reception services.
Fully equipped meeting rooms.
Beautiful social area to relax and host guests.
A sincere personality with….
We are looking for a Receptionist to complete our team.
Our receptionist welcomes everyone to Spaces. This full time position will report directly to the Community Manager. At Spaces the receptionist is the person who makes the difference. That’s why we are looking for someone who is able to transmit energy to our members, a sparkling, enthusiastic, pro-active person who feels connected with Spaces and is willing to go the extra mile.
- Be the first and last point of contact for our members and their guests
- Manage keys and badges (activation/ deactivation) for members
- Handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail for members
- Manage member check-ins and departures
- Support members with local area knowledge – restaurants, bars, events etc…
- Welcome all our members and meeting room guests with an authentic enthusiasm and smile in an informal, natural manner
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our Business Club and events
- Answer all incoming questions and requests via phone, email or at reception
- Support our members with tasks varying from print jobs, ordering office supplies to booking a restaurant
- Responsible for opening the centre in the morning and closing the centre at the end of the day
- Act as back up for the Community Manager and General Manager/ Area Manager for all kinds of administrative tasks
- Support Community Manager and General Manager/ Area Manager with event planning and hosting
- Conduct tours for prospective customers
- Help us with your ideas on how we can keep improving our services
- You have a minimum of 3 years work experience in the hospitality, serviced office or events industry with a link to media, fashion or design
- You have an excellent standard of spoken and written English
- You have good working proficiency of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- You enjoy providing the best possible service to people and this comes naturally and with a smile
- You have an outgoing, sociable personality and you take good care of your appearance
- You are customer focused, hospitable and an enthusiastic team player
- You are a resident of the country this role applies to
- You have local area knowledge
We offer you:
- An inspiring work environment
- Excellent working and salary conditions
- The best coffee
- A contract for 42 hours per week from Monday to Friday (at times you may be required to work flexibly e.g. to support Events)
Do you think you have something to contribute to our concept and do you feel you would fit into our team? If yes, please apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.50 /hour