1.Thorough knowledge of engineering design, construction estimating, facility operation, project budgeting and scheduling.
2. Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and effectively, utilizing limited resources to achieve complex goals.
3. Expert knowledge of the principles, methods and tools for developing, scheduling, and managing projects and resources, including monitoring costs, work and contractor performance.
4. Extensive experience in managing and influencing diverse work groups and project teams.
5. Demonstrated customer service, decision-making, problem solving, negotiations and interpersonal skills.
6. Demonstrated knowledge of capital planning and assessment, cost-benefit analysis, planning and evaluation, and risk management protocols.
7. Proven skills at effective communication both at the interpersonal and group level.
8. Proven ability to work effectively within groups and to complete assigned tasks independently.
9. Professional Engineer or Registered Architect or PMP highly desired
10. Use of Primavera P6
11. Ten years of experience as project manager focused on railing, aviation or multi facility projects
Job Type: Full-time