Assist the Quality Control Manager in the development and implementation of the calibration and testing
- Responsible for managing calibration system.
- Lead calibration equipment selection process to enhance department calibration capabilities, throughput, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation of calibration equipment and standards
- Provide technical resources as calibration subject matter expert for layout department
- Assist in training of other Quality Inspectors as Lead Calibration Technician
- Support the Quality Engineers to ensure products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
- Interface with internal departments to engage in activities that ensure continuous control over calibration equipment.
- Prepare reports and troubleshoot
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education and Experience: Two-year college or university; and minimum of 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience in calibration and standards
- Experience with ISO 17025 -preferred
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office – word, excel and power point
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement