This position exists to assist the Sales Department in achieving financial objectives through use and knowledge of Software Applications, Maintenance and Management of All Sales-Related Client and Corporate Information Records including those on the Internet – potential and existing, and Sales Analysis. Primary responsibilities include maintaining sales reporting systems, directing inquiries, supporting sales staff as needed, and preparing flyers and menu cards.
· Assist with Data Entry of Leads and/or RFP Bids
· Complete Month End Reports for Group Sales, Catering and Meeting Services
· Run Sales, Catering & Meeting Services Reports
· Create and Manage Merge documents and entry of menu items
· Database Management duties applied to all sales related systems
· Monthly/daily audits of Sales & Catering related systems to ensure Sheraton Omaha policies and procedures are complied to.
· E-Lead Coordinator retrieving, managing and distributing all incoming sales leads- internal or external
· Experience with Light speed and ISAC are preferred but not required
· Administrative support- Typing, filing, answer phones and distribution of mail
· Become proficient in all sales – related client and corporate information systems.
· Other duties, as required, related to Sales related systems or hotel operations.
Job Type: Full-time