Traeger Grills, headquartered in Salt Lake City, has been revolutionizing BBQ grilling and outdoor cooking for 30 years. We obsess over providing world-class experiences to not only our customers, but also to our retail partners and vendors. Recently voted as a 2016,2017, & 2018 Best Company to Work For, and a Top 25 Fastest Growing Company by Utah Business Magazine, we're looking for individuals who are committed to winning. We pride ourselves on maintaining a culture based around teamwork, quality, innovation and constant growth and development. We cook together and we win together!
Our team builds and maintains the Mobile Apps and Web Services that power all of the digital experience platforms for Traeger customers internal and external. We are looking for an experienced mobile developer who can design, build-out, and maintain our iOS App, to support marketing, and its interface to all other departments.
This position is a critical role on our team and requires a combination of strategic architectural design, along with technical skills to implement our iOS app, integrated with back-end services. Strong interpersonal skills to work with the business groups to understand and troubleshoot issues that arise.
IOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform for each of the common form factors
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Integrate with backend services, authenticated and open
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Manage code for backwards compatible device types
- Integrate deployment into the application's CI/CD pipeline.
What We Offer:
- 5 years of experience iOS mobile apps
- Strong experience with integrations, REST & GraphQL
- Strong understanding/working knowledge of the public cloud infrastructure and services in AWS (IAM, VPC, KMS, CloudWatch, Systems Manager, S3, RDS, Route53, Lambda, AWS Config, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems
- Experience leveraging the logging and monitoring solutions
- Past experience with the serverless approaches is a plus
- Relevant security and AWS certifications are a plus
- Generous 401(k) plan
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs
- Open-PTO Policy
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Individual professional development programs and initiatives that help you grow and develop professionally
- A positive and supportive team to work with
- Company provided meals throughout the week, Utah Gold Ski and SLC City Golf passes, Discounted Gym Memberships, generous Employee Discount Program, company sponsored Community Service opportunities, and much more!