Trialspark is a digital health company that accelerates the discovery of new treatments for patients by reimagining the clinical trial process.
Today, clinical trials are deeply inefficient. A single clinical trial can cost more than 100 million dollars and less than 10% of clinical trials are completed on time. Our mission is to bring treatments to patients faster by addressing these inefficiencies.
Efficient and reliable logistics are critical to the safe and efficient delivery of a clinical trial. As Senior Manager, Logistics, you'll be responsible for ensuring all logistical elements of Trialspark-run clinical trials are executed seamlessly. You will take the lead in building out the necessary systems, team and processes to support the operational needs of our growing network of clinical trial sites.
Core responsibilities include:
- Oversight of our investigational product (IP) supply chain, including the receipt, transport, storage, tracking, and inventory management of IP across all Trialspark sites. A key component of this will be measuring and maintaining IP within specified temperature ranges across all steps in the supply chain.
- Management of clinical trial equipment across all Trialspark sites, including purchasing, installation, calibration, and maintenance.
- Ensuring all logistical processes scale efficiently as our trial site network expands in number and geography
- Partnering closely with our Network and Trial Operations teams to address any logistical issues that arise in the course of performing clinical studies within our network..
- You have 5+ years experience in the consumer packaged goods industry or in a fast-paced startup environment with oversight for supply chain, planning or logistics. Experience with cold chain is preferred.
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You are highly process-oriented and look to build teams and solutions that scale
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You are kind, thoughtful, and low ego
- BA/BS (or MA/MS) in a quantitative/relevant field
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.