St. Louis based analytical instrument company has a great opportunity available for a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the design and development of instrumentation software applications.
- Execute full life cycle application development.
- Design and development of user interfaces for instrumentation.
- Design and develop front end graphical user interfaces.
- Create functional specifications (hardware and software) for proposed systems.
- Responsible for the development and/or maintenance of high quality instrumentation software.
- The software engineer will become familiar with the existing codebase and leverage this knowledge to support current and future products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science and minimum of 5 years of experience.
- C, C++, C#, .NET, HTML XML, SQL / SQL Lite, UWP, MS Windows Experience with developing software for Windows embedded systems and firmware design.
- Overall knowledge of software / hardware interfaces such as of operating systems, communications protocols, hardware platforms, etc.
- General knowledge with electrical design and best practices is a plus.
- Experience with design and code reviews; understanding of revision control and experienced at unit testing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized with a relentless focus on customer service.
- Ability to meet deadlines a must.
For consideration, please respond online with salary history referencing this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. on a permanent basis. Our company participates in E-Verify.
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 5 years (Preferred)
This job will require you to pass a background check: