- is the world’s leading sports and live entertainment company with operations in the following business segments:
With offices on five continents, the company uses its global network of venues, portfolio of powerful sports and music brands, ticketing and content distribution platforms and its integrated entertainment districts to deliver the most creative and innovative live sports and entertainment experiences that inspire athletes, teams, artists and fans.
- AEG Facilities, which with its affiliates owns, manages or consults with more than 120 venues
- AEG Presents, which is one of the largest live music companies in the world dedicated to live contemporary music performances, including producing and promoting global and regional concert tours, music events and world-renowned festivals
- AEG Sports, which is the world’s largest operator of sports franchises and high-profile sporting events
- AEG Global Partnerships, which supports each of AEG’s divisions through worldwide sales and servicing of sponsorships including naming rights, premium seating and other strategic partnerships
- AEG Real Estate, which develops major sports and entertainment districts worldwide
Elevate Tickets is a rapidly growing company that focuses on technical solutions for the music festival industry. We understand destination festivals, the culture and its needs. And with thousands of hours at nearly 200 of the biggest festivals across the country, we’ve pioneered advanced ticketing and RFID platforms that enhance the festival experience, empower fans and pave the way for a future of unforgettable events. Elevate Tickets solutions bridge technology and reality for a seamless encounter with epic festivals.
The major purpose of the Sr Software Engineer is to design, develop, and architecture software, write code and develop assigned application, maintain and support product and team.
- Use the following software: sublime text, sql server management studio, various web frameworks, git.
- Responsible for supporting other developers on issues and questions.
- Planning the features and design for product
- Using the Scrumwise program, participate in daily meetings with product team which include: daily review of work, defining goals, reviewing the backlog, prioritizing features, grooming the stories, defining the acceptance criteria then assign tasks for the 2 week Sprint, review how the Sprint went and how it can be improved.
- Support requests once a week, which include programming tasks, communicating with stakeholders about the issue, retrieve data and give to CSD for clients, do things outside the system standard capabilities, ad hoc reports. Set up software on servers for application, set up utility users, performance tune when needed.
- Gather information about defects, reproduce the bug, fix the bug, submit for code review, submit to QA
- Test stories that others complete, test functionality that was added. Help the team with any tasks, answer questions, review things with people, help people program, any help the team needs, code review of other's work, work and communicate with QA.
AEG reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. AEG may require an employee to perform duties outside his/her normal description.
- A minimum education level of Bachelor's in Computer Science
- 5-8 years years of related work experience
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to software problems
- Ability to learn and problem solve
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and the software development life cycle
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of node.js, web php frameworks, laravel
- Unix and Linux knowledge
- GIT software experience
- 2 years SAAS experience
- Experience working on a wide range of software systems and technologies, including small and large business environments preferred
- Familiar with Agile work environment preferred