- Centrally located in Melville near the Long Island Expressway
- Opportunity for growth within organization.
The position provides excellent exposure to the dynamics of the generic drug world. Altro is looking for someone with a passion and desire to grow in the pharmaceutical industry. Not only will the position provide great experience on how the manufacturing side of the industry works, it will also expose to the distribution and wholesale business.
- Manage customer service communications/tasks between Altro customers and vendors.
- Build relationships with both Altro customers and vendors.
- Submit purchase orders, track POs, take phone calls from customers/vendors, product damages, resolve pricing/order errors.
- Track vendor product availability and communicate accordingly to customers.
- Manage customer and vendor licensing and regulatory requirements.
- Work with Director of Sales on keeping/acquiring business during times of product availability issues.
- Coordinate with Director of Vendor Management to manage Altro product formulary.
- Manage various internal documents used by all Altro employees on company server.
- Self motivated, personable, resilient, organized.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to fluid situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications- Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Experience with record keeping and/or data management/organization.
Please apply through Indeed. Looking to fill position immediately.
Job Type: Full-time