“We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for the most demanding missions.”
The Proof Developer is the point person to address production questions relating to all types of custom apparel and product embellishments such as embroidery, screen printing, and engraving.
- Gathers information from both customers and Customer Service Representatives (CSR) necessary for the timely development of artwork
- Responsible for compiling complete tech pack/traveler for production including art proof sheet, bill of materials, and placement instructions
- Develop order of processes for each traveler in the event that multiple embellishments are required
- Outline specific execution of embellishment for production
- Provide technical specifications regarding materials supplied
- Coordinate and prioritize graphic design development
- Establish and monitor quality control and quality assurance for each tech pack
- Accountable for all designs, proofs, sew-outs, and samples
- Adapts technical and supply requirements to specific orders and monitors the availability of supplies
- Accountable for customer supplied inventory items
- Orders necessary supplies, patches, labels, and products needed to fill customer orders
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following credentials:
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school or two plus years of experience in a manufacturing or distribution company with an emphasis on customer service and/or public contact
- Combination of education and experience
- Extensive computer experience to include Microsoft Word, Excel, and working knowledge of ABS or similar custom order software
- 10 key by touch is required
5.11 Tactical provides a competitive salary, a full range of outstanding benefits, a great working environment built on trust and respect, with unbridled support for all of our Associates to succeed. Some of those benefits include but are not limited to:
Medical and Dental Insurance
Vision Plan, 401K
At 5.11 Tactical, everyone has the opportunity to be a leader and perform in an exceptional manner. We strive to uphold our Ethos which defines our culture – Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and Committed.
Strive to create trust in everything we do, starting with self-trust and relationship trust. We work on the components of integrity, intent, capability and results.
Listen to the needs of our end-user Professionals, then develop, produce and deliver solutions to their problems. Each of us chooses to be a leader and takes charge of what is within our circle of influence.
Seek to achieve results with a bias for action. We like to compete and be measured against the most demanding standards to ensure our continued success.
Overcome obstacles to accomplish our goals and support our team members when challenges arise. We complete commitments and seek to ‘over-deliver” relative to expectations.
5.11 Tactical is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.