Cordially and professionally answer incoming calls; greet visitors and direct clients and visitors to appropriate individuals. Provide some additional clerical assistance to complex or branch, at direction of Management.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer incoming calls in cordial, professional and timely manner. Transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Take accurate, thorough messages.
- Greet clients and visitors to office with warmth and professionalism.
- Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Complex / Branch Manager, e.g., filing, maintaining branch library, etc.
- Basic knowledge of telephone equipment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.