**Note substantial dental experience is required for this position. Please do not apply if you do not have dental experience.
Looking for a world class executive assistant to support a busy CEO and entrepreneur of a DSO (Dental Support Organization).
This is a chance to become part of a company that is changing both the way oral surgery services are marketed and delivered. The oral surgery world is changing rapidly and Wisdom Teeth Guys is at the forefront of that change!
This is a rare opportunity for a work from home position for an experienced dental professional. If you have substantial dental expertise but desire the ability to work remotely and have the below listed qualities then this may be a fit for you.
You must be:
- Meticulous - you have a fine eye for the details.
- Resourceful - you always find a way to make it work.
- Positive - Pleasant to be around and work with.
- Hyper-organized - Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks and make sure nothing falls between the cracks.
- Utterly Reliable
- Completely Trustworthy
- Well Spoken - Can communicate professionally over the phone and in writing.
- Team Player
- Systems Creator
- Have Common Sense & Business Sense
- Comfortable with Technology
- Amazing Problem Solver
- Quick Learner
The most successful candidates will also have:
- Substantial experience working in dental front office and back office.
- Understanding of all things dental: insurance, collections, clinical, practice management software, supplies, credentialing, etc.
- Assisting the CEO in any and all tasks in running a growing DSO company.
- Marketing support: run marketing reports, assist the CEO in managing marketing campaigns as directed, support our referral marketers with supplies, etc
- Lease management: assist CEO in locating new office locations and managing leases with landlords.
- Supply management: prepare supply cost analysis and negotiate prices with suppliers.
- Equipment management: research and purchase dental equipment as needed.
- Recruiting: assist CEO in recruiting oral surgeons and CRNA’s and managing the recruitment process.
- Credentialing support.
- Liability insurance: handle renewal applications.
- Research: handle various research projects such as new software tools.
- Project Management: be willing and able to take on any task or project when there is no one else in the company that has time or expertise to handle it.
- Having an extraordinary knack for problem solving. You are the company “MacGyver”.
- Many many other tasks as needed…
Applicants should live in Central or Mountain time zones. You do not need to live in either of our existing markets (Dallas or Utah) for this position.
Position is approximately 25-32 hours per week. You must have a work environment conducive to working at home and the impeccable discipline to do so.
To apply send cover letter, resume, and salary history through Indeed.
In your cover letter please explain why you would be the best choice as executive assistant to the CEO at Wisdom Teeth Guys.
Please also complete the phone screen through Indeed.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Dental: 3 years (Required)