Community Home Health of Maryland, a proud member of the Medical Services of America family, currently seeks a Full-Time Registered Nurse to fill a Clinical Intake Supervisor to join our Home Health team in Towson, MD.
- Receives all patient referrals.
- Notifies appropriate staff members for clinician scheduling and data collection.
- Communicates with referral source to verify orders.
- Confirms and validates private insurance benefits and tracks approved insurance authorizations.
- Checks CMS Common Working file to verify Medicare eligibility.
- Checks PECOS system to verify referring physician is home health qualified and obtain NPI/UPIN.
- Enters patient data in Caretinuum system to begin building new patient chart.
- Confirms receipt of Face-to-Face encounter documentation or alerts Clinical Manager/DOPS/Sales team that documentation has not been received.
- Collects all referral documents into an admission packet and scans documents to Clinical Manager.
- Submits original documents for filing in patient medical record.
- Acts as back up for other Home Health or Hospice intake staff as needed.
- Licensed to practice in the state of NV as an LPN
- At least two years clinical experience required.
- Must have previous medical terminology experience.
- Home care or Hospice case management experience preferred.
- Valid Driver's License required
MSA offers competitive pay and excellent benefits
- Generous paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) retirement with a generous company match
- Opportunities for advancement
- Other great benefits
MSA are an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us on the web at www.medicalservicesofamerica.com
Job Type: Full-time
- nursing: 1 year (Preferred)
- clinical intake: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)