The Supplier Quality Intern is responsible for providing critical support to the global supplier quality processes, such as supplier evaluation, auditing, and monitoring. This position will report directly to the Associate Director and will serve as a support role between corporate governance processes and quality assurance for external manufacturing departments. The intern will support key projects related to approved supplier lists, supplier quality agreements, external manufacturing metrics and presentations, and day-to-day support for external manufacturing.
Duties and Responsibilities :
(1) Collect and perform data analysis/metrics for department
(2) Execute updates to supplier documentation for internal processes (e.g. review, edit, and finalize documents).
(3) Archive and organize documentation within Electronic Document Management System software.
(4) Creation of certificates of conformance for customer requests
(5) Communicate/notify key stakeholders of changes to supplier documentation (e.g. via email)
(6) Organize supplier paper files for consistency
Internal – Supplier Quality, External Manufacturing, External Manufacturing, Quality Management
Language Skills Required:
Speaking: Yes (English)
Writing/Reading: Yes (English)
Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student in one of the following programs
(1) Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
(2) Efficiently use queries to extract information from database to aid ad-hoc analysis of metrics (preferred)
(3) Familiar with the concept of tabulation and graphic representation of the data; capable of using basic or advance tools (e.g. EXCEL, Minitab, SAS, R etc.) to produced tables and plots (e.g. histogram, bar plot, trend chart etc.)
(4) Business awareness and numerical ability
(5) Experience of working in a highly regulated environment such as FDA (preferred)
(6) Knowledgeable of regulatory and compliance in quality systems and medical devices: QSR Part 820, ISO 13485, MDD 93/42, GMP Parts 201 and 211 (preferred)
Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
Good time management and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Ability to execute both reactively and proactively and in a timely manner.
Strong analytical skills with good judgment making capabilities.
Demonstrated organizational skills.
Strong oral and written communication skills.
Ability to work in parallel on multiple projects
ConvaTec provides equal employment opportunities for all current employees and applicants for employment. This policy means that no one will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, nationality, citizenship, ancestry, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, genetic predisposing characteristics or any other basis prohibited by law.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: ConvaTec is not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any ConvaTec employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search agreement, will become the sole property of ConvaTec. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.
If you are an active employee at ConvaTec, please do not apply here. Go to the Career Worklet on your Workday home page and View "ConvaTec Internal Career Site - Find Jobs". Thank you!