Your Career at Hakes Brothers
We recognize that our greatest asset is our people. We seek enthusiastic and dedicated professionals who are driven to succeed and passionate about the success of our team. Our company culture is hard working and focused on results, but we believe work should be fun and team spirit is vital. Our ultimate priority is to serve our customers, and our core values emphasize life balance, including faith, family, and community. We offer a generous benefits package and competitive compensation plans.
New Home Sales Professional
Successful candidates are enthusiastic, people-oriented individuals, who are highly motivated to meet and exceed sales goals and to provide customer satisfaction, according to the following standards::
- Has a proven track record of success in sales, preferably commission based.
- Demonstrated ability with various sales and closing techniques to advance a sale.
- Is motivated to meet individual sales goals for a given community.
- Will network with local realtors and key contacts to establish leads and generate sales.
- Will manage the existing client base to ensure that every Hakes Brothers home buyer has an excellent experience purchasing a new home.
- Required: Associates degree or five years experience in related field
- Required: At least 3 to 5 years experience as a Real Estate Agent or home sales
- Highly Preferred: 2 years recent experience in new home sales
- Required: Ability to communicate in Spanish
Benefits & Compensation :
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401k and profit-sharing opportunities
- Competitive commission-based pay structure
- Bonus opportunity
About Hakes Brothers
Hakes Brothers is dedicated to providing its family of customers with supreme value in homeownership. Founded in 2006, Hakes Brothers has grown to become the largest homebuilder based in New Mexico. With recent expansions in Texas, Hakes Brothers is also one of the largest homebuilders in the region, and has helped over 2,000 families enjoy the home that best fits their lifestyle. Hakes Brothers is passionate about new homes, including professional architecture, design, and high-quality construction. With locations spanning from Albuquerque in the north, to El Paso, TX in the south, and San Antonio, TX, Hakes Brothers has set the standard for new homes in the region.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- New Home Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- real estate sales: 2 years (Required)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: