Enel X, an Enel Group company and a leading provider of energy flexibility and advisory solutions has an immediate need for a Human Resources Business Partner. The HRBP works closely with senior leadership and their teams to define and execute HR strategies that enable accomplishment of business objectives. Responsible for defining and executing strategic HR solutions and partnering with other HR team members and teams such as Compensation/Benefits/HRIS, Talent Acquisition and other HRBPs to develop a strategic integrated HR plan. Develop talent strategy plans, considering the business challenges/opportunities and customer needs.
Lead management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise talent management strategies into actions that will deliver business results. Provide demonstrated change management leadership. Capable of operating in a global environment working with HR counterparts across the globe to develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives.
As a Human Resources Business Partner you will serve as the HR business consultant to leaders/teams on organizational/business issues including change management, talent management, culture, team functioning, and leadership. You will be expected to partner directly with senior leaders to solve people related business issues on an ongoing basis. You must develop the trust and leadership to be seen as a fellow business leader with all client organizations.
- The HRBP partners with the HR team to drive the development and implementation of integrated solutions that enable performance and ensure operational excellence.
- A key responsibility is consulting with business leaders to attract, retain and motivate talent, particularly leaders, in an extremely competitive recruiting environment.
- The ideal candidate possesses the strategic planning, organizational development, employee relations, and consulting skills to serve as a trusted advisor to major business segment leaders.
- Excellent analytical, judgment and influencing skills ensure your ability to broker effective solutions your client organization.
- Proven expert knowledge in human resources functions; initiates and leads human resources strategy discussions and generates plans for implementation in accordance with EnerNOC objectives.
- Partners with client organizations on human resources implications of proposed tactical plans and suggests contingency plans/trade-offs for mitigating risks.
- Applies knowledge of EnerNOC’s business strategies to proactively anticipate business needs based on industry trends.
- Provides strategic leadership and general direction to managers and staff.
- Able to manage high energy, fast paced client organizations by meeting demands continually. Able to quickly respond to difficult situations or inquiries with professionalism.
- Aligns the business and HR strategy with emphasis on identifying and developing the key talent management levers which will enable business success.
- Responsible for managing company-wide HR related programs for assigned client group, e.g., salary review, workforce planning, succession planning, and talent management – and proactively leverages these programs for the best interests of the business.
- Resolves employee relations issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Communicates continually and openly with counterparts in and outside of HR (e.g., other HR teammates, Finance, IT, Legal, etc.) on progress and updates within the Product and Technology Services organizations.
- Understands core development processes; experience in organizational development.
- HR functional knowledge in Compensation and benefits.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 6+ years professional experience in Human Resources
- 2+ years experience as HR Generalist or HR Business Partner