TO APPLY, PLEASE GO TO CAREERS.TAPESTRY.COM/COACH
Additional Job Details
- Working days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Typical start time: 5AM
- Typical end time: 12PM
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop, and today is a leading New York design house of modern luxury accessories and lifestyle collections. We attribute the prominence of the Coach brand to the unique combination of our original American attitude and design, our heritage of fine leather goods and custom fabrics, our superior product quality, and our commitment to the customer experience.
At Coach, we bring together strong, collaborative people in a culture of mutual respect, support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to offer an inspirational and modern workplace that allows for exceptional talent to thrive.
We are currently seeking Stock Associates to work at our Leesburg Outlet Location in Leesburg, VA.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in the stockroom to...
- Support an environment of teamwork, trust and collaboration with peers, customers and supervisors
- Take ownership and commitment for delivering results; Meet or exceed personal productivity goals (selling or processing)
- Demonstrate adaptability and flexibility to change to meet need of the business
- Promote and endorse a team selling environment by supporting product flow and the smooth running of the store
- Complete daily operational tasks including maintenance of sales floor and backroom
- Replenish inventory on sales floor and process shipments/transfers as needed and within Coach standards and timeframes
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 1-3 years of previous selling/stock experience in a luxury retail service environment preferred. Possesses current knowledge of fashion trends and competition in the marketplace.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Knowledge of cash register systems, basic computer skills (including the ability to use iPad/laptop, Mobile POS and Internet), utilize walkies, understand and read shipment reports, price sheets and product release sheets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customer and team. Mobility to maneuver the sales floor and stock room to provide and support customer service. Reach above/bend to obtain product for customers from store fixtures/shelves at various heights and climb ladders/stairs/step-stools to perform visual merchandising and housekeeping duties. Ability to frequently lift and carry up to five pounds and at times lift and carry product/cartons up to fifty pounds to process product shipment/transfers.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
- selling/stock: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Hours per week:
Overtime often available:
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Front End Manager
- Ops Manager
Typical start time:
Typical end time: