The position will closely partner with a Family Based Therapist II (Masters' level Therapist) to provide trauma-informed, family-centered, care in the home and community environment. Our program devotes treatment to the whole family unit instead of only the child or adolescent's diagnosed needs.
Additionally, you'll receive continual support and development opportunities during and beyond the 3-year specialized certification process along with extensive individual and group supervision weekly.
- The ideal candidate is invested in the growth and development of their high-risk clients and doesn't hesitate to face the challenges of diverse family needs due to differing values, learning styles, lifestyles, circumstances, and culture.
The unique nature of this role requires extensive field work in homes and communities across the county at times most convenient for the families.
Sessions are scheduled collaboratively with the family including evening hours, sometimes as late as 8 pm. On average, staff usually work 3 to 4 nights a week depending on the family's need. Participation in a paid on-call rotation for 24/7 family coverage is also required. Merakey offers a mileage reimbursement program along with some opportunities for shared use of fleet vehicles.
MERAKEY IS PROUD TO OFFER THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation Plans
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short/Long Term Disability Coverage
- 403B Retirement Plan (with company matching)
- Marketplace Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (for qualifying positions)
- Stability that coincides with working for a national leader in education and human services
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)