Service Contract Act
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Percentage of Travel Required:
Up to 10%
Type of Travel:
Outside Continental US
What You’ll Get to Do:
Conduct comprehensive interviews with subjects, employers, associates, references, and other knowledgeable individuals and review appropriate records to obtain facts to resolve all material issues in a case or to establish the background, reputation, character, suitability, or qualifications of the subject under investigation.
Document all information and submit a detailed report of investigation within a strict required timeline.
- DCSA credential and experience conducting background investigations
- Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 3 years of related work experience.
Proven quality, timeliness, and production metrics
Ability to obtain/maintain a favorable determination based on a Single Scope Background Investigation
Normal demands associated with working in an office environment. This position requires long periods of standing, walking and typing.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As directed by Executive Order 14042, all current and newly hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by January 18, 2022 and provide proof of vaccination, except where they are legally entitled to an exemption/accommodation.