Empowering Health, Enriching Lives: True Care’s Enduring Mission
At True Care, we stand as a beacon of compassion and excellence in home healthcare. With a profound commitment to enhancing the quality of life for individuals and families, our mission is to provide holistic, personalized care that empowers health and enriches lives.
Every day, we embark on a journey to bring comfort, vitality, and dignity to those we serve. Our mission is driven by a deep understanding of the unique needs and aspirations of each individual under our care. We believe that home is not just a place but a sanctuary where healing and well-being flourish best. Hence, we endeavor to make this sanctuary a haven of health and happiness.
We pledge to create a nurturing environment where our clients and their families feel heard, valued, and supported. Our highly trained and empathetic professionals are not just caregivers but partners in the pursuit of well-rounded wellness. With a focus on open communication, collaboration, and respect, we forge lasting relationships that transcend the boundaries of traditional healthcare
Our mission is to be a guiding light, illuminating the path toward optimal health and well-being. As we navigate challenges and triumphs together, we remain resolute in our dedication to uplifting lives, one compassionate interaction at a time.
At True Care, we don't just offer home healthcare – we offer hope, healing, and a brighter tomorrow.
Position title: Home Care Staffing Coordinator
Job summary: The Home Care Staffing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating caregiver placement and visit confirmations between the Home Health Aides and our patients. Responsibilities include creating and maintaining staff schedules, confirming attendance and communicating with the caregivers, patients and their families while adhering to True Care’s policies and procedures. He/she performs case management for the assigned caseload and works to provide best quality service
- Strategically coordinate placement of services between clients in their homes and the caregivers on HHA Exchange
- Successfully maintain a caseload of 80-90 patients ensuring they receive the best homecare service
- Participate in departmental trainings
- Assist the Team Lead with coverage and work with the team members with any staffing challenges
- Communicate openly with other staff in the department regarding scheduling, availability, attendance, and larger scale issues; ensuring documentation is being updated for all of our caregivers and patients in HHA eXchange
- Verify caregivers’ attendance for daily ensuring they are attending their scheduled cases and be able to prioritize staffing cases for no-shows, call-outs or any missed visits based on the patient’s needs of care
- Handle and respond promptly to incoming calls, emails or faxes from physicians, contracts or clients requesting report status and/or information; communicate with contracts for patient status
- Communicate with patients and their families regarding appointment scheduling, physician plan of care, appointment changes, no shows and/or cancellations
- Maintain and document communication with all caregivers in HHA eXchange; coordinate the caregivers’ schedules and maintain a schedule of all services per month
- Verify billed services against requested services
- Maintain patient confidentiality and privacy with dignity and respect
- Participate in patient case conferences, in-service programs, exit interviews for caregivers and orientation
- Manage phone calls in a supportive, reassuring manner for patients, families, physicians, and others
- High School diploma/ GED equivalent
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Knowledge of HHA eXchange is highly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal with difficult or sensitive situations in person or on the phone
- Excellent customer service having empathy and patience in working for elderly population
- Able to multitask and work in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling issues
True Care provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law.