Partners with customer service operations’ business stakeholders to understand, analyze, refine and communicate business needs, so that technical delivery teams can build effective solutions. Drives, influences and participates in planning and development of medium to large and/or complex or specialized projects in a disciplines agile environment. Interacts closely with the business to recommend continuous improvements for current processes and guides cross functional teams to execute the principles of the Scrum framework.
- Gathers business requirements. Sets priorities and assesses complex situations. Develops user stores and story acceptance criteria using Agile Methodologies
- Prioritizes business request and defect resolutions for technical solutions and/or process improvements. Oversees building and maintaining of team backlog. Ensures execution and delivery of solutions valuated by customer service operations
- Assists management with developing the product roadmap and vision. Works with the team and stakeholder to provide transparency about the health of the team, project and sprints. Coordinates cross departmentally in order to disperse information and train function areas
- Guides Agile ceremonies related to backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily stands ups, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Represents the voice of the customer in program reviews/core team meetings
- Identifies, mitigates and tracks risks that have the potential to jeopardize project deliverables and commitments
- Analyzes system issue to determine system or procedural problems
- Orients, trains, assists and acts as a resource for more junior level analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or related field
- 5 years experience as an Operations Business Systems Analyst or equivalent experience in business analysis and/or product/project management supporting medium to large size projects, preferably in health insurance operation
- Significant experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Scrum Master certification (CSM) a plus
- Project Managements Professional (PMP) certification a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile methodologies, and the ability to apply principles of the Scrum framework
- Knowledge of traditional project management methodologies
- Knowledge of customer service operations
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Strong data Analysis and reporting skills
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
Competitive compensation plans
Employee bonus program
401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
Career development programs and classes
Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Strongsville - Royalton Rd 17800 Royalton Road Strongsville 44136
7 - General Staff
Oct 15, 2018, 9:23:16 AM