FedGeek is seeking a dynamic individual to be a part of a software development team to provide technical development, maintenance, and support to a suite of web-based financial applications. You will generally be responsible for the following:
- Analyze and implement software requirements with web technologies to include ASP .Net, VB .Net,
- Debug application and propose feasible solutions in a timely manner
- Provide technical solutions that that are FISCAM and NIST 800-53 compliant.
- Write queries, stored procedures, and administer a SQL Server (2016) database
- Write technical documentation and SOPs that support the software development lifecycle
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on programming experience with ASP.NET, VB.NET, and ADO .NET in developing dynamic web applications
- Education: * BS Degree in a Technical discipline (Comp Sci, Information Technology, …)
- Citizenship: US Citizenship Required
- Certifications: 8570 IAT Level II Compliance (Security+) Certification
- Clearance: Current TS/SCI
- BS + 6yrs technical experience (or HS + 10yrs or MA + 4yrs equivalence)
- 2+ Years development experience using MS Visual Studio/TFS
- SQL Server database experience writing stored-procedures, views and triggers a plus.
- Experience with MS SQL Server Analysis Services
- Experience with ad-hoc reporting, Pivot tables and Microsoft Excel a plus.
- Experience with Agile and Risk Management Framework (RMF) development methodologies
- Experience with financial based systems.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills; offers clear and concise recommendations
- Location: Work-from-home (Primary) + (Herndon, Reston, DC, or College Park)
- Salary Range: [$125K to $155K] based on qualifications
- Job Type: Full-time, W2
- Travel: N/A
FedGeek is leading the next generation of federal consulting. Our mission is to provide passionate service to every customer. We built FedGeek to raise the bar in government contracting because excellent service should be the standard, not the exception. We value collaboration, excellence, and ownership. We hold ourselves to a higher standard and bring a rare energy and commitment to our
projects. This is where passion meets mission. This is FedGeek.
Come as you are! FedGeek is an equal opportunity employer. Our employment decisions are based on business needs and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. FedGeek is a progressive and open-minded company that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 - $155,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have "active" SCI (Not "eligible")?
- Technical: 4 years (Preferred)
- programming experience with ASP.NET, VB.NET, and ADO .NET: 3 years (Required)
- 8570 IAT level II compliant (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote