Responsible for full range of administrative support in a medical office setting providing duties from scheduling appointments, calling pharmacies, billing patients and verifying pre - certifications to triaging phone calls from patients, physicians and insurance companies, while maintaining patient and business confidentiality to ensure that the needs of the internal and external customers are met. Reports to assigned supervisor.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Diploma from an accredited medical assistant program required or Medical Certification required.
- Must possess effective communication skills.
- CPR certified (or validation within 3 months of hire).
- Physical effort as specified by Position Physical Requirements and Occupational Exposure forms.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.