Edgybees develops Augmented Reality technologies for fast-moving cameras. Edgybees is now building a team to provide local software development and technical support to our customers in South California. We are looking for a team leader who can build and lead the SoCal technical team, as well perform hand-on software development and support to our customers.
Job Description / Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interview, recruit and manage a team of software development, QA and support engineers
- Responsible for development of customer-specific solutions based on company's technology, performing integration with customers' systems, and providing ongoing support to customers.
- Provide input on performance management and personnel decisions.
- Contribute to company's roadmap and technical architecture, as well as budget planning and forecast activities
Qualifications / Minimum Requirements:
- At least 10 years experience developing software in C++, Java or similar computer language
- Practical experience in Embedded SW or Systems integration
- At least 5 years experience leading teams of at least 5 contributors
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, with little guidance.
- Passion for hands-on development
- Secret clearance
- Should be willing to travel occasionally (10% of the time), domestic and (rarely) international.
... and in addition
- Insist on delivering the right product, at the right quality, and on time
- Addicted to the rush of shipping products at scale
- Agree that working hard, in fast-changing environment and under pressure can be Fun
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
- Software Development: 10 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- San Diego, CA (Preferred)
- Secret Clearance (Required)