Are you an innovative, energetic team player? Are you passionate about home décor and furniture? We are looking for an Account Manager bilingual in Spanish to join our highly motivated and talented team to help us develop retailers and increase the volume of goods sold through them.
UMA is a leading importer, wholesaler and ecommerce partner for furniture and home decor. The company works with factories across the globe from China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Philippines, Mexico, Turkey, Spain, and South Africa. UMA has created distinct brands on over 30 top omni-channel ecommerce sites including Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, Kohl’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, Nordstrom Rack, Kirkland’s, Living Spaces and more.
· Develop, maintain, and grow Latin American accounts
· Achieve agreed upon sales targets.
· Meet customer needs, offers options, resolve problems, and follows up with customers.
· Utilize sales technology including CRM and online customer ordering.
· Attend out-of-town trade shows and visit customers in Mexico and other Latin American countries as required by the company.
· College degree in Business or Marketing is preferred. May substitute appropriate years of experience.
· Highly motivated with a proven record of accomplishment in sales
· Excellent interpersonal skills, which can be used in a sales and client service capacity.
· Home décor and furniture experience would be ideal. However, if a candidate does not have that experience, a passion for furniture and home décor is necessary.
· Relationship based and detail oriented.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office including Excel pivot tables and VLOOKUP.
· Speak and write Spanish fluently.
· Must be located in Greater Los Angeles area.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $58,500.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Sales Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Speak and write Spanish fluently. (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place