TTC is seeking a part-time bookkeeper who demonstrates knowledge in how Quick books, Excel, and related accounting programs to maintain the company's financials and balance sheet. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, passionate and organized individual who displays the core values of TTC and the TTC team. We’re looking for an individual that consistently demonstrates the following characteristics:
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems: Knowledge of base accounting systems (Quick books) with the ability to maintain an accurate set of books by and through proper accounting entries as well as synchronizing accounts with credit card and banking statements.
- Metrics-driven: The ability to provide accounting reports via Quick books but also Microsoft Dynamics and to learn to adapt and produce new reports as required by the company.
- Proficient in Excel: The ability to use Excel to track sales and sales metrics and standard Excel formulas in the process.
- Problem Solver: Able to solve complex problems by primarily leveraging the systems and tools currently available to the organization.
- Maintain accurate books for the company using Quick books and statements from banking, credit card, and related accounts
- Prepare daily sales reports using Microsoft Dynamics as well as Excel
- Pay bills in a timely manner
- Perform audits of the company's books vs. cash receipts to ensure compliance with billing practices
- Light human resources duties such as maintenance of employee files and approving of leave maintaining an accurate leave calendar consistent with company policy
- Other special projects
Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in accounting and/or bookkeeping
- 1+ years of experience in Quick books
- 1 + years Microsoft Dynamics preferred
- 4 year college degree
- Ability to deliver difficult messages while emphasizing a positive, future-oriented perspective.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
TTC Business Solutions is a legal service provider that empowers people to start their own businesses and protect their patents, copyrights and trademarks. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll help guide our culture to be an ideal environment for your long-term development. We give you all of the tools you need to succeed. You provide the passion to help others launch their dreams.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.50 to $20.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
- Quick books: 1 year (Required)
- Excel: 1 year (Required)