Clean and maintain public areas e.g. hallways, lobbies, stairways, locker rooms, etc. Deliver and retrieve rollaway beds, irons, ironing boards, and other items to guest rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned areas; pick up and remove trash and debris.
- Responsible for property clean up including bio-chemical material.
- Deliver and retrieve rollaway beds, irons, ironing boards, and other items to guest rooms.
- Stock linen supplies in linen closets; load and unload linen carts.
- Ensure preventative care of equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
shampoo, and clean tile/ carpets.
- Minimum age 18 or 21 (varies by property)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods for majority of shift.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.