TITLE: Social Media Manager
REPORTS TO: VP of Marketing
COIT, a leader in the specialty cleaning and restoration industry is currently seeking a full-time Social Media Manager.
The ideal candidate is a thought-leader on Paid Social Media and should have hands-on experience managing and optimizing campaigns on Facebook/Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
They should be very familiar with media buying utilizing standard self-service platforms. Knowledge of media buying through an auction on reservation tactics is a plus. A strong understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem is a must.
- Create a monthly social media calendar to be distributed to the franchise system
- Create the paid social media strategy & tactics for residential, commercial and restoration services: dynamic contribution to the media planning process, audience and creative strategy, budget setting, industry tracking, test & learn agenda, measurement framework, etc.
- Responsible for campaign setup, execution, reporting and optimization to drive performance indicators in alignment with marketing team objectives.
- Actively monitor and evaluate campaign performance in platform, leveraging insights and trends, and provide data-backed recommendations to internal media partners and stakeholders.
- Provide optimal budget forecasting and/or allocations recommendations across programmatic and/or paid social media channels, leveraging first-party and any third-party data, with the focus of achieving maximum reach, scale, engagement effectiveness, and performance efficiency.
- Contribute to the development and refinement of our media channels buying best practices.
- Anticipate trends and keep your finger on the pulse on digital marketing innovation.
- Apply research, identify new market trends, develop POVs, and keep the team informed of new opportunities.
- Develop strategic initiatives to grow social channels organically.
- Additional administrative duties may be required.
- 2-3 years direct hands-on experience managing paid social advertising campaigns.
- 2-3 years direct hands-on experience creating compelling content
- An advocate for a data backed strategy. This trait will be supported by experience using
Excel to gather and analyze data to inform strategies and optimizations.
- Confidence and appetite for evolving status quo
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate and communicate expertise broadly.
- A self-starter who can work independently and successfully on multiple projects in a fast
pace and process-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and cross functional collaboration skills a must.
- Ability to effectively manage competing initiatives and priorities.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent level of industry experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.This position requires extensive use of the telephone, computer keyboard, monitor and mouse.Also, requires using various office equipment. At times the position will require extensive sitting,whether that is in an office setting or while traveling to corporate divisions or franchises.At times the position may be physically demanding, requiring long periods of standing at conferences or workshops. There may be situations where the position requires some lifting and moving of boxes and/or materials (up to 20 pounds).
Note: This position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon the request of the supervisor.
Job Type: Full-time
- social media: 1 year (Required)
- search engine optimization: 1 year (Required)
- social media marketing: 1 year (Required)
- marketing: 1 year (Required)