FOR A COMPLETE LISTING OF AVAILABLE POSITIONS IN CHESTER, DELAWARE, MONTGOMERY, LANCASTER & LEBANON COUNTIES PLEAS CLICK HERE: https://ccres.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx
Make a difference every day by joining our team as a contract Behavior Consultant (BC).
CCRES is an industry leader working in partnership with the Home and Community Services (H&CS) program of the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) to provide the highest quality intensive behavioral health services (IBHS) to children and families with special needs in Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster and Lebanon Counties.
The Behavior Consultant (BC) is an independent contract position and a member of an interdisciplinary clinical team. (Formerly known as a Behavior Specialist Consultant.)
Behavior Consultants (BC) are needed throughout Delaware County.
- BCs may work school, after-school or early evening hours depending on County needs.
- Electronic paperwork.
- Flexible scheduling for work/life balance!
- Write and monitor individual treatment plans for children diagnosed with behavioral and mental health disorders. These disorders include, but are not limited to: Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD).
- Provide assistance in the development of adaptive skills in order for the diagnosed child to take a more positive role in the school, home & community setting.
- Provide prescribed behavioral consultation to the family and / or school.
- Train the Behavior Health Technician (BHT) on appropriate therapeutic interventions.
- Write Functional Behavioral Assessments (FBA).
- Cases are typically authorized 2- 3 hours per week for each client's family based on medical necessity, and can build a caseload of multiple clients.
Experience / Education Requirements:
- BCBA or
- PA License- Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Social Worker, Social Worker, Behavior Specialist, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner AND
- At least 12 credits in ABA from a college/university and 1 year of full-time experience providing ABA
- Or At least 1 year of full-time experience in the provision of ABA under the supervision of a BCBA or similar certification and 40 hours of training in ABA.
- BCBA OR PA Licensed Psychologist, Professional Counselor, Marriage and Family Therapist, Clinical Social Worker, Social Worker, Behavior Specialist, Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner
- PA Child Abuse (Act 151) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Criminal (Act 34) Clearance (Current within 1 year)
- PA Department of Education Federal Criminal History Report (FBI) – NOT Dept. of Public Welfare FBI. (Current within 1 year)
- TB screening (Current within 1 year)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Sexual Misconduct/ Abuse Disclosure Release (Act 168)
Pay for BC independent contract work is: $40.50 per hour for BSL and $60.00 per hour for BCBA certification.
CCRES is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Work with clients with special needs – related terms in the behavioral health industry: TSS, Behavior Health Rehabilitation Service, Wraparound, T.S.S., Therapeutic Staff Support, Therapeutic Support Staff, BHRS, B.H.R.S, Wraparound, Wrap-around, Wrap around, clinical, Psychology, Counseling, Direct Support Professional, Behavioral Health, Mental Health, CCRES, PA, Pennsylvania, ABA, ADD, ADHD, Adolescent, Advocacy, Aspergers, At-risk, Autism, Autistic Support, PDD, IDD, Special Education, Behavior Analysis, Behavioral Interventions, Behavior Modification, Case Manager, Child Care, Childcare, Child Services, Child Welfare, Classroom Aide, Coach, Counseling, CPR, First Aid, Criminal Justice, Crisis Intervention, Crisis Prevention, Day Care, Daycare, Discrete Trial, Diversity, Education, Early Intervention, Elementary, Family Services, Floortime, Guidance Counselor, Human Services, Instructor, Juvenile Justice, Kindergarten, LCSW, Mental Health, Mentor, MSW, Nanny, Nursery School, ODD, Paraprofessional, Part-time, PDD, PECS, Play Therapy, Preschool, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Public Welfare, Residential, Residential Counselor, School Private, School Public, Shelter, Social Skills, Social Stories, Social Work, Sociology, Special Needs, Student Assistance, Substitute Teacher, Teacher, Teacher Aide, Therapy, Tutor, Treatment Team, Verbal Behavior, Youth Ministry, BSC, MT, Instructional Aide, Instructional Assistant, IA, para-educator, regular education, special education, TA, Teacher Assistant, BCBA, Applied Behavior Analysis, Behavior, Autism, ASD, Early Intervention, home care, healthcare, health care, home health, behavioral therapy, therapeutic, Licensed Behavior Specialist, LBS, mental health, human services, social services, IDD, intellectual developmental disability, therapist, mental health specialist
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $40.50 - $60.00 per hour
- BHRS: 1 year (Preferred)
- BSC: 1 year (Preferred)
- FBA: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page: