Software Developer – BIO-B, LLC
BIO-B, LLC is a biotechnology firm located in Woburn, MA. BIO-B seeks a Software Developer to aid and assist with products and services.
- To provide expertise in the development, design, creation, engineering and modification of computer applications software. 2) Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. 3) Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Minimum key work experience requirements:
- Applicants must have 8+ months experience with application development and production environment validation using all of the following:
- STARLIMS SSL programming language
- Lua programming language to setup data exchange channels
- Programming with Bytescout or iText software
- Xifin RPM
- Integration of Dev Express and Infragistics interface controls
- HL7 data transfers
- 1+ year work experience is also required with:
- Visual studio, SQL server studio, web servers (IIS), version control system.
- Programming Languages C#, VB.net, & XML (helpful to have Jason, HTML, CS, Java Script, SQL, HL7 experience)
- Software development concepts of Programming, Database Architecture, Data Structure etc.
Minimum educational requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related Computer Science Field
400 Trade Center, Suite 5900
Woburn, MA 01801
BIO-B, LLC is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer which proudly values diversity. Candidates of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time