Qualified candidate will become an integral part of our Business Development team reporting to the Chief Growth Officer. Major Responsibilities include: 1) Lead capture efforts for new business opportunities from lead identification to proposal submission for designated accounts; 2) Develop growth plans for designated accounts and lead execution of such plans; 3) Lead client-facing interactions for new business and marketing opportunities - secure client meetings, participate in industry events; 4) Build long-term relationships with new and existing clients and partners; 5) Direct formulation of capture strategies, call plans, technical solutions, and partnering strategies for new business opportunities; 6) Coordinate with line of business leaders and technical directors to secure resources to support capture and proposal efforts; 7) Coordinate with proposal managers regarding resource availability for proposal development efforts; 8) Provide proposal writing support as needed.
- 10+ years experience in business development marketing to federal agencies with proven sales track record.
- 5+ years experience leading capture efforts for new business opportunities from lead identification to proposal submission for federal agencies.
- 5+ years experience facilitating solutioning sessions with technical staff for proposal efforts
- 5+ years experience in client-facing roles - business development and/or project delivery
- 5+ years experience writing significant components of proposals for federal agencies.
- 5+ years experience marketing IT Solutions, IT Management Support, Training & Technical Assistance, and Management Services to federal agencies
- 5+ years experience marketing consulting services across HHS or DHA / Military Health.
- 5+ years experience managing partner relationships with small and large vendors
- Prior technical experience delivering consulting services (IT Solutions, Training & Technical Assistance, Evaluation & Research) for federal clients is desirable.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Organizational and Schedule Management skills a must.
- Comfort using MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Comfort with government contracting intelligence tools preferred (FBO, FPDS, GovWin, USASpending.gov)
- A team player