Medical Audit Professionals, Miami office seeks an efficient administrative assistant to join a start up project immediately . The job of the Administrative Assistant is to assist the President in their daily tasks. In addition, the Executive assistant Intern will support team meetings:
- answering phone calls
- setting up meetings & appointments.
- making follow up phone calls with providers.
-requesting Medical records.
-setting up medical file cases according to procedures.
- email monitoring
The Assistant will work closely with the president of the company and provide event assistance and research, logistical and administrative support as needed and irrespective of program. The Administrative assistant is a unique opportunity to be in direct contact with healthcare providers. The Assistant will be working with a database Excel system, outlook and will therefore be provided with database training.
The Administrative Assistant is paid but offers an ideal opportunity to acquire substantive professional experience for those interested in a career in healthcare administration, healthcare insurance and claims management policy domestically and internationally.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Assist the President with Executive Office support. This includes, but is not limited to: travel booking, scheduling, communicating with high-level visitors with the utmost professionalism, preparing briefing materials, etc.
- Providing extensive policy and meeting research support to President and Assistant to the President, including daily work in Spanish and English.
- Acting as internal point of contact (as needed) for MAP remote staff and coordinate external communications with meeting participants.
- Maintaining executive contact database.
- Completing aadministrative and logistical duties as assigned.
- Assisting MAP staff with events.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Fluency in Spanish and English preferred. Proficiency in another language strongly desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. ENGLISH & SPANISH
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) is essential.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills; and must be creative, organized, committed and responsible.
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Experience in business development is desirable
- Experience in database systems preferred.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Preferred Start date: immediately
- MAP* is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stocking supplies
- Sorting and sending mail
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Managing social media
- Greeting visitors
- Expense reports
- Processing payments
This Job Is:
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks - learn more at https://start.indeed.com/fair-chance)
- A good first job for someone who is just entering or re-entering the workforce with limited experience or education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift