Support a major DoD client in a dynamic environment and apply expertise in DoD acquisition and requirements processes and technical subject matter regarding command, control, communications, and computers (C4) and Cyber requirements, architectures, and evaluation of C4 and Cyber systems. Assess and evaluate Service and Joint requirements and programs and support detailed analyses pertaining to the Capabilities Gap Assessment (CGA) process, program budget reviews, and requirements synchronization of C4 and Cyber capabilities. Review Combatant Command issues, Joint combat capability assessments, Integrated Product List (IPL) submissions, issue nominations, change proposals, and Joint Urgent Operational Needs Statements (JUONS) and provide comments and recommendations to senior leadership. Create and maintain continuity documents for client processes and activities. Develop and edit templates, support ad hoc activities, and apply knowledge management skills to accomplish client tasks. Conduct analysis of C4 and Cyber systems and analyze the development of decision support aids in the form of point papers, whitepapers, slide presentations, memoranda, briefings, and other media to identify the problem root cause, resolve capability shortfalls, mitigate risk, and assist senior level decision making. Evaluate internal processes, document shortfalls, and provide recommendations as required.
- 3+ years of experience with supporting military operations
- 3+ years of experience with managing a team
- Experience with requirements development, product definition and design, and test planning and execution
- Experience with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) and Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) processes
- Active Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with a Joint Staff or Combatant Command
- Experience with Joint Staff processes
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.