For 21 years, Cowgirl Creamery has produced a variety of fresh, bloomy, and aged cheeses, using milk from neighboring dairies while championing the local milkshed in Marin and Sonoma Counties. Two decades, dozens of awards, two creameries and two retails stores later, we continue to act as an advocate for sustainable agriculture and artisan cheese.
Our team is full of food-loving folks who have are hard-working and have a positive, team-oriented attitude. We care about each other, take great pride in our work and all share a passion for local, artisan food. If this sounds like you, we hope you’ll saddle up and join us on our journey!
Tomales Bay Foods, home of the Cowgirl Creamery, is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Mail Order Coordinator. This position is responsible for the smooth execution of our Mail Order shipments including order taking, processing and packing of orders. This position works with Mail Order Manager to design Mail Order collections, provides customer service and continuously improve our processes. The Mail Order Coordinator leads packing team in the efficient and expedited processing and fulfillment of orders
Perks & pay::
What you bring::
- this is a part-time, non-exempt position. rate doe
- schedule is monday-thursday 7:30a-3p. during the month of december, this position will temporarily work full-time hours that includes both weekend days
- company-sponsored life/ad&d insurance, paid time off, sick pay, and a 25% discount
- bonus perks like swag to keep you warm, coffee & treats to keep you going, birthday gifts, and endless cowgirl cheer!
What you'll do::
What you’ll do:
- a positive, upbeat attitude with an organized, efficient, and proactive work style
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- experience using google drive, especially sheets
- experience in e-commerce or warehouse fulfillment roles is preferred
- comfortable working in deadline driven environments
- ability to lift up to 40 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- process daily orders and lead packing ensuring timely delivery to the customer
- manage mail order inventory including weekly and monthly counts of all cheeses and supplies
- supervise and train new packing crew, especially during the busy holiday season
- keep mail order area organized and in tip top shape
- work directly with the specialty buyer regarding mail order cheeses
- act as liaison between warehouse supervisor and packing team
- maintain fedex/periship relationship including refunds, reships, software maintenance and coordination of pick-ups
- assist with customer service and administration of the department as directed by manager.
- help with off-site company events as needed
- assist m&mo manager in developing a professional, friendly and dynamic department